Top Brands -
Top 5 Balls -
Top 5 Golf Ball Brands
1. Titleist (truly is the #1 ball in golf, highest selling ball in golf, too)
2. Bridgestone (they have a very good ball fitting system, to match you with the right ball for your game)
3. Srixon (known as an innovativer in design, they produce thin cover balls that help with distance and spin)
4. TaylorMade (The Penta TP is revolutionary with its 5 piece construction, but they make good mid-major balls too) (mid-major ball examples: Titleist NXT Tour, TaylorMade Burner TP, Srixon TriSpeed, Bridgstone E6+, Callaway HX Hot Bite, Nike Juice)
5. Callaway (Callaway makes the straightest flying balls on the market, due to their resilient covers and hexagonal aerodynamic design)
A Golf Ball Tip - There is a great deal to be said about choosing the right ball. If your game is fairly stable and you shoot a round of 90 or under, choosing the right ball can be the difference between two or three shots a round. It all depends on the course, if you’re playing a long yardage course, you’re going to want something that can really go the distance. A Titleist golf ball is probably one of the best. Nike also manufactures great balls for distance but they tend to be a bit pricy.
Check the Weather - If it’s windy, try to play a heavy ball that can cut through the wind, keep your shots on a lower trajectory. If conditions are ideal for Golf, go for a ball with a huge amount of spin.
See the full
list of top golf ball brands click here